GROW LA VICTORY GARDEN PROGRAM
On four consecutive Sundays from November 3 through November 24, from 10am to 1 pm, Pasadena Community Gardens, in cooperation with the University of California Cooperative Extension, invites you to participate in the Grow LA Victory Garden program. The program consists of a series of basic gardening skills classes, presented by the University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardener Program. To enroll in the program or a class, contact Nico Anduze by email at email@example.com or by phone at (310) 490-3161. Click here for further details.
WE NEED SOME GREEN TO MAKE OUR GARDEN GROW!
With assistance from AIA, Citizen Architects Pasadena Foothill Chapter volunteers, we now have a preliminary garden design.
Click on design to enlarge
And that means we need donations and sponsorships to help us build a garden infrastructure that includes:
• Water service
• An irrigation system
• Raised garden beds
• A gate
• A tool shed and office area
• Garden tools
We thank you for your interest and support.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Pasadena Community Gardens is dedicated to developing community gardens in Pasadena so residents can:
- Plant vegetables, fruits and flowers
- Transform abandoned, vacant properties into attractive and beneficial edible community gardens
- Learn about the benefits of sustainable, eco-friendly gardening and preservation of these gardens for generations to come
- Participate in educational opportunities that promote health and well-being